Kennerly Engineering partners with other specialized professionals in order to provide the highest quality services in the most timely fashion. The following are some of those who serve on our Project Team:
We are pleased to have three sub-consultants specializing in surveying who join our Project Team when required. They provide the following types of surveys:
- Boundary Surveys
- Construction Surveys
- Residential Surveys
- Route Surveys
- Topographic Location Surveys
- Utilities & Access Surveys
KED has two partners in the Environmental consulting area who provide the following types of services:
- Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments to determine potential environmental impacts and the presence and extent of contamination.
- Phase III Feasibility Study and Remedial Design to help determine an effective approach to remediate a site.
- Wetland delineation and permitting to reduce potential risks associated with development projects. Work may include federal/state permitting, stream mitigation monitoring, and/or mitigation banking.
- Asbestos and Lead-Based Paint Services – Industrial hygiene services that help identify the presence and location of asbestos and lead-based paint.
- Indoor air quality assessment (IAQ) to find cost-effective solutions for problems such as potential indoor air contaminant sources, sick buildings, mold and moisture problems, ventilation studies, radon, and bioremediation systems.
KED’s partners in this important specialty area provide the following types of services to our clients:
- Subsurface explorations, assessments, and design capabilities using an extensive subsurface database for local geologies.
- Geophysical surveys, including seismic refraction, electrical resistivity, ground penetration radar, as well as associated geotechnical engineering and design services.
- Geotechnical construction services to support new construction projects, i.e. value engineering, review, and sample testing, laboratory testing for soil modification, evaluation of foundation bearing conditions, and forensic investigations.
- Pressuremeter testing in-situ (in place) testing performed to maximize the information obtained during subsurface exploration and field-testing programs, and to provide the project team with bearing capacity and settlement analysis information.
KED has a partner who specializes in the Structural Engineering, who we bring in when required. With much experience, and expertise in the areas we most need, we are confident when they are working on our projects with us.
KED has partners who specialize in Transportation services, as seen below. As we often have these areas involved in our projects, we have used them often enough to have total confidence in their expertise.
- Roadway Design Including Construction Documents and Permitting
- Traffic Control Plans
- Pavement Marking Plans
- Traffic Signal Design and Permitting
- ITS Design
- Cable Routing Design and Permitting
- Intersection and Roundabout Design
- Transportation & Institutional Master Planning